Potato, Beans, Carrots, green peas all combined – 2 cups,
onions – 1 medium sized,
salt – to taste,
oil – to fry,
Red chilli powder -1 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Cinnamom – a pinch
1. Cut the vegetables into large pieces and steam the vegetables in a pressure cooker or a food steamer and mash them into a tight paste.
2. Add grated onions, salt, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder and ground cinnamon(a pinch).
3. Mash the mixture tightly.
4. Take some rice flour and add water to make it into a slightly
5. Make the vegetable mixture into evenly sized balls or any other shape with hand.
6. Dip this shapes in the rice flour and then cover it with rava.
7. Deep fry the balls until they turn golden brown.