Carrot, beans, peas, cabbage, potato, cauliflower – 4 cups
Onion – 2
Red chilli powder -1 tsp
Corriander seed powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder -a pinch
Salt – to taste
Corriander leaves & curry leaves
garlic – 4 pods
Oil -2 tsp
Mustard – 1/2 tsp
1. Wash and keep all the vegetable chopped.
2. Heat a pan, add oil, mustard, onion and garlic.
3. Allow the onion to turn pale pink and add all the chopped vegetables.
4. Add turmeric and water and allow it to cook for sometime.(make sure all the vegetables are cooked)
5. Now add corriander seed powder, chilli powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
6. Allow it to get mixed while cooking.
7. Garnish with curry and corriander leaves.
Your browser does not support iframes.