Green peas – 1 cup
Cooked Potato – 1
Grated Cheese – 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Fried gram powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt and oil – as required
1. Cook peas and mash it finely.
2. Mash the cooked potato and keep it aside.
3. Take a bowl, add the mashed peas, potato, grated cheese and mix well.
4. Now add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, corn flour and salt and mix well.
5. Do not add water while mixing.
6. Finally add the powdered fried gram and mix well and make them into small rolls. (like finger)
7. Heat oil and fry the rolls till golden brown.