Chopped Carrot, beans and potato – 2 cups
Overnight soaked Channa – 1 cup
Rice – 2 cups
Onion – 3
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Clove, Cinnamom – 3 each
Green Chilli – 3 nos sliced
Oil – 5 tsp
Salt – to taste
Water – to cook rice
1. Grind 2 onions and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in pan add one chopped onion and add the cinnamom and clove and fry. Also add the sliced green chilli.
3. Now add the ground onion and ginger garlic paste and saute.
4. Add the vegetables and rice and fry for few mins.
5. Add the required amount of water and add salt.
6. Add one tsp ghee finally before closing the pan.
7. Allow it for 2 whistles and open after steam subsides.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with onion raita or cucumber raita.
Your browser does not support iframes.