Cooked Rice – 2 Cups
Onion – 1 Sliced
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Carrot – 1 sliced
Mustard – 1 tsp
oil – 3 tsp
Salt – to taste
Mint leaves – 2tbspn
Coconut – 2 tbspn
Green chili -3 nos (according to your taste)
Roasted Urad Dhal – 3 tsp
1. Take a pan, heat oil and add mustard. Allow it to splutter.
2. Now add sliced onion and add ginger garlic paste.
3. Saute them until the raw flavor fades.
4. Now add carrot and add very little water for the carrot to half cook.
5. Take mixer and ground the ‘to grind’ items to a fine paste adding little water.
6. Now add them to the cooking pan and leave them for few mins until the raw flavor fades from the ground paste and the mixture becomes thick.
7. Add the required salt.
8. Finally add cooked rice and mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.
If serving for kids, you can add a spoon of ghee before serving. That will enhance the taste of the easy mint or pudhina rice.