Recipe contributed by Sumathi.
Tomatoes – 2
Onions – 3
Red chilli – 3
Green chilli – 3
Small piece of coconut
Mustard – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves – for garnishing
Oil – 2-3 tsp
1. Cut tomatoes and onion into small pieces.
2. Heat oil, add mustard seeds.
3. Add onion, and a pinch of turmeric. Also add green and red chillies and the chopped tomato. Fry until golden brown.
4. Lastly add coconut and salt.
5. Let the fried ingredients to cool.
6. Grind them to a fine paste.
Garnish with coriander leaves.