Capsicum – 3
Onion – 2
Garlic – 4
Oil – 2 tsp
Mustard – 1 tsp
coriander powder – 1 tsp
chilli powder – 1/2 tsp(depending on taste)
Turmeric- a pinch
salt – to taste
water – as required
1. Take a pan, add oil, mustard and allow it to pop.
2. Add onion and garlic, cook till it becomes pink.
3. Now add capsicum,turmeric and sprinkle water and keep it closed fow few minutes.
4. Add chilli powder, corriander powder and salt .
5. Mix well and allow it for some time.
Spicy and delicious capsicum recipe ready. Goes well with chappatis